In order to perform the essential functions of most jobs associated with Kerber Companies, all applicants should be able to:
- Stand, walk, and be on feet eight to 10 hours per day, or slightly more if needed
- Frequently bend, reach, squat and kneel
- Ability to climb over four foot gates easily
- Frequently use one or both hands/arms to grasp or pull
- Frequently lift objects weighing three to 20 pounds
- Be able to hold a power wash wand with the force of the water running through it
- Occasionally bend while pulling and/or lifting objects weighing up to approximately 100 pounds, or requiring approximately 100 pounds of force to move with assistance of another person if needed.
Driving positions include but are not limited to:
- Managers (car or pickup truck)
- Grow/finish (pickup truck)
- Ag Property Solutions (pickup truck)
- Feed trucks (Class A CDL required)
- Livestock hauling (Class A CDL required)
These positions require a valid and insurable drivers' license. Offers for these positions ill be made pending MVR approval which includes moving and sever violations within the past five years. The number and severity of violations determines insurability. More information about driving record requirements are available upon request.